According to Statista, the expected market volume of food delivery applications will be USD 182,327 Mn by 2024, which is undoubtedly a huge number. Another report by the same company reveals that the revenue generated by eServices online food delivery segment Restaurant-to-Consumer delivery is expected to be USD 22,898.2 Mn by 2023.
The growing use of food delivery applications has made the industry thrive at an unprecedented rate. Keeping in mind the popularity, usage, and demand for food delivery apps, it would be no wrong to consider them as your startup mobile app idea. In simple words, building a food delivery app for your startup is definitely a great option to assure immense success and growth. But the question here is how you would make your app different from the ones that are already there in the market. And, the answer is simply by integrating top-notch features into it.
To do the same, you must have an idea of the trending technologies as well as expectations of your targeted audience. Here, in this article, we have listed five such features that you should add in your online food delivery application to make it immensely popular among your customers:
- Order scheduling
- Multiple payment options
- Live food tracking
- Social media integration
- AI-based chatbots
Let’s read about these features in detail:
Providing your customers with the convenience to schedule the delivery of the order is totally a new concept. You can add this to your food delivery mobile application to make it stand apart. This option would be really helpful for those who know what they have to eat throughout their day; they can order all the meals in one go and get it delivered at the preferred time.
Multiple Payment Options
Making payment may be the last process of food ordering but it plays a crucial role in delivering an unmatchable experience to the app users. To ensure the convenience of the users, it is advised to integrate all the payment gateways in your app. Apart from this, make sure the whole payment process is easy, secure, and hassle-free.
Live Food Tracking
Providing live food tracking option is the best way to deal with your impatient customers. It can also reduce the number of calls to your customer support team. With this option, users can check the real-time status of their order, i.e. whether it is being prepared, picked, or out for delivery. It can also update them about the delays along with the reason for the same. To offer a little extra to your customers, you can also provide them with the contact details (name, photo, and mobile number) of their food delivery agents. This will help to improve the customer experience.
Social Media Integration
Social media has influenced almost all the industries in the past few years. That’s because people like to share what they love. By adding social medial elements or social sharing options, you can increase user engagement. Besides this, the option would work as a marketing professional for your app. Wondering how? Whenever a user will share the photo or video of the food delivered through your app, it will increase the presence of your brand on social media.
To make people promote your app or share photos and videos of the dish delivered using your app, you can provide bonus or rewards programs. For example- you can add a few points (that can be used during the food ordering) to a user’s account who writes feedback or share experience about the food delivery through your app.
Artificial intelligence has taken the world by storm by allowing businesses to make data-driven decisions using actionable insights provided by the technology. They can now make better marketing strategies considering the upcoming trends predicted by AI. You can also use the technology to deliver support services to your customers. We are talking about adding AI-based chatbots to your app to answer the queries of users. These chatbots are capable of understanding the intent of the query and provide the answer on the basis of pre-stored information. In this way, you would be able to handle multiple customers in real-time.
Now when you know the advanced features that should be there in your food delivery app, search for a trusted and experienced on demand app development services provider or hire food delivery app developers for your project. Don’t forget to check the portfolio or previous project of the company before you hand over your project. Besides this, look into the ratings and reviews submitted by their previous clients to have an idea of their work. Choose a company that offers you a perfect blend of cost and quality.
Planning to build a new food delivery app for your startup? This article is for you. Give it a read to know five latest features that should be there in a food delivery app to make it popular among your audience. Not just for creating a new app, you can also consider these features to improve your existing food delivery app and increasing user base. To begin with the food delivery app development, find a reliable food delivery app development company or hire dedicated developers. Choose the one carefully to ensure that your project is in safe hands.
Four Pillars to a Highly-Performing DevOps Strategy to Speed up Business Results
DevOps is a paradigm shift that bridges the gap between operations development instruments and the business to give an advantage to the business.
DevOps Technology is a disruptive force across all industries. The methods and products we utilized in the past do not fit in the framework of solutions for the future. Companies seek an improved, more efficient, and more efficient service delivery system to provide their customers with the best service.
The most important trend in recent times is the increasing use of Agile and DevOps methods. DevOps is intended to improve collaboration and coordination among the various departments of an organization to offer faster, better, and more reliable software solutions.
DevOps Mindset and Culture:
DevOps isn’t an additional software development technique. It’s a culture, an interplay of products, people, and processes, to create an organizational structure driven by performance. It’s not only for certain people or groups but all those involved in delivering value to customers.
To allow DevOps to ensure a productive, efficient, and seamless collaborative environment, all employees in the enterprise must adopt the culture and mindset of DevOps.
There are a variety of ways that can assist you in implementing a DevOps culture in your company.
- The teams (developers and Operations, QAs) work together. Every group has to be able to trust each another to ensure that quality code is delivered promptly.
- Recognize the concept within groups and work with them to develop imaginative solutions
- Don’t blame individuals; instead, make team members acknowledge the consequences of their mistakes.
- Set up a DevOps schedule in advance
- Instruct the team on the implications that are not adhering to the procedure
To ensure a successful transition to DevOps, massive business transformation projects must be undertaken, along with open communication across teams to ensure alignment. These DevOps techniques will enable companies to deliver more rapid, stable, consistent deliveries that can withstand changing market conditions. A DevOps engineer can provide your company with many quantifiable benefits by obtaining a DevOps Certification.
Companies have been using monolithic structures for quite a while now. Monolithic architecture is identical to a large container that houses all business functions tightly connected and arranged within a single.
Due to the tight packing of software programs into one unit, deploying services is challenging. The entire application must be reconfigured and rebuilt, even if a tiny software element requires an update. This results in high costs as well as lower agility and scalability.
However, over time companies recognized the importance of microservices over monolithic systems. The companies began looking at microservices to facilitate rapid and flexible delivery of software. Microservices architecture breaks up massive project software into small, autonomous modules that are then designed to perform specific tasks and communicate with one another via simple APIs.
Microservices introduced the idea of ‘fail quickly and repair faster. Microservices allow for parts of software that have problems can be corrected independently and deployed in a single, easy way without having to alter the application in its entirety. Smaller codebases can be managed by smaller teams, which results in greater efficiency, reliability, and scalability. Therefore, microservices can make a company more agile and flexible with its development efforts by increasing the speed and efficiency of execution.
The Quality Mindset that is Building
An organization must ensure synergy between speed and Quality to ensure the success of the business process.
Quality assurance in a DevOps organization isn’t limited to finding bugs but also stopping them from occurring in the beginning. A Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in DevOps culture requires speedy software development, continual testing, constant deployment, and constant monitoring. In this manner, manual testing must be eliminated, and automated testing needs to be implemented.
Automating the deployment process in a DevOps environment can result in quicker speed to market and better quality software solutions, and greater organizational efficiency.
DevOps practices speed up processes of software development using continuous Integration (CI) along with Continuous Delivery (CD), which allows businesses to work together and operate more efficiently.
Some other methods that are important to improve Quality include:
- In the process of establishing the Quality Improvement Plan based on feedback from customers and internal issues
- UI, API, and UT should be integrated into the Sprint development process so that automation is an integral element of delivery, which could cause an increase in technical debt.
- Resolve the technical debt in stages (first by removing the blockers, followed through code refactoring whenever feasible, and finally by resolving the most pressing issues)
- Create and develop high-quality gates (UT >90% and Code Complexity less than 15 and Code duplication less than 5%) and follow it
- Infuse code checks (SonarQube, PCLint, KlockWorks, Coverity, Fortify, etc.)
Tools and Automation
In a rush to launch their products early, everything in the development lifecycle (SDLC) is experiencing a paradigm shift. In the DevOps context, ensuring a continuous feedback system is essential. And with lots of data moving between different systems, the need to record everything becomes crucial.
So, integrating a system that allows collaboration across development testing, deployment and deployment will save you a significant amount of time that otherwise could require days to complete during DevOps implementation.
It is also crucial to choose the right tool because it must align with the same set of objectives for the business and ensure seamless integration and collaboration between tools.
Tools can record feedback and request. They can be connected to survey platforms and give feedback to customers, and social media platforms can provide team members with instant feedback. It will later assist in enhancing the product and identifying the team’s weaknesses, problems, and inefficiencies.
In a DevOps setting, using the appropriate tools for the right people isn’t sufficient. A proper connection to the DevOps tools is crucial to establish a cooperative working environment for the team.
Effective DevOps requires a symbiotic mix of tools, culture, and processes. These pillars can help organizations get a complete vision of building an effective DevOps strategy to help their business function quicker and lower risk in SDLC by utilizing automation or shorter development repetitions.
5 Facts About the IoT Platform Market
Within the Internet of Things universe, an IoT platform is a multi-layer system that allows for easy provisioning, management and automation of connected devices. It essentially connects your gear, no matter how disparate, to the cloud via various connectivity options, enterprise-grade security measures and extensive data processing capabilities. Apart from this, it also provides a set of capabilities for developers that substantially accelerate the creation of connected device apps while also ensuring scalability and cross-device interoperability.
IoT platforms are essential for the creation of scalable IoT applications. The services of an IoT software development company will help you bridge the gap between the physical and virtual worlds between objects, systems and people.
Why Is an IoT Software Development Company Important for Your Business?
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a network of physical things, devices and other technology embedded in them with the goal to link and share data with other devices and systems via the Internet.
IoT devices monitor critical operations, provide new insights, increase efficiency and enable businesses to make better decisions through the collection and transmission of data. They give organisations insights on what is actually going on, not what they think or hope is going on. Since it is such an important piece of technology, an IoT software development company will help you to significantly transform your business.
Know The Different Types Of IoT Platforms:
IoT devices must incorporate several components from various tiers of the IoT technology stack. As a result, IoT devices are extremely complicated, making it nearly impossible to select a single platform capable of covering all aspects of the technology stack. That’s why, in order to cover the whole spectrum, you need various kinds of IoT platforms. The following are the most popular types of IoT platforms:
- Cloud platforms
- Platforms for IoT connectivity
- Platforms for IoT devices
- Platforms for data analytics
Selecting The Right IoT Platform:
While selecting the IoT platform, you should look for the following key areas –
- Reputation – Trusting or working with an unknown company for the core of your product might backfire. Therefore, evaluate the reputation and track record of the IoT software development company before choosing one.
- Open APIs – Extensibility will be crucial, so choose a supplier that allows you to access as much of their capabilities as feasible through programmatic means.
- Onboarding – It is not easy to switch to a new platform. Look for firms with a strong solutions department that can teach your team, assist with architecture and take you through the proof of concept stage.
IoT Platforms Market – Must-Know Facts:
- IoT platforms are designed to be generic because of which there will certainly be some gaps between their feature set and your ideal solution. The key here is to assess the size of the gap and determine whether or not you can bridge it.
- IoT platforms do, in fact, cost money. But, in the long run, these costs are insignificant when compared to the cost of building your own.
- Outsourcing non-core aspects of your product to an IoT platform can help you in reducing the risk, cutting the costs, improving the quality and shortening your time to market.
- Between 2015 and 2020, the IoT platform market grew to $800 million, resulting in a staggering 48 per cent CAGR.
The complexity and dynamic nature of IoT systems is inevitable. They support a greater number of devices and evolve at a faster rate than traditional enterprise application software. The blend of AI (artificial intelligence) and ML (machine learning), which is a subset of AI, in IoT solutions helps simulate smart behaviour and helps in decision making with no or just a little human interference.
So if you are still not considering consulting an IoT software development company for AI & ML services, don’t be surprised if your competitors get first and offer more value-added services.
Increase Your Business’ Growth With Window Blinds Software
Giving end clients the best window treatments requires a great deal of work, notwithstanding a decent comprehension of the current style and plan. Wholesalers are, in the present circumstance looking for software to assist them with meeting and surpass client assumptions. Furthermore, they see that awnings software enables their groups and supercharges development and benefits. So if you need to find out about this software and how its assists organizations with expanding their development.
Why Window Blinds Software Valuable For Wholesalers?
Before analyzing the elements of this product, we see for what reason to buy window blinds software. How it is valuable in a cutting-edge market, where the rivalry between window treatment organizations is savage. Wholesalers of blinds have been around for quite a long time and a considerable lot of them are dug in customary ways of working together. Significantly such software utilizes to deal with the entire of a blind distributer business and in addition to a piece of it.
- Better management of retailers: In the window treatment business, the emphasis is on treating retailers as clients and dealing with the orders that they place. While conveying these orders to retailers, wholesalers need to guarantee that the items meet the determinations laid out. This is the place where software is convenient as insights concerning orders like estimations, colors, texture, and more can be put away online by sale agents while they are working in the workplace or the field. With the guide of this information, completely flawless orders convey to retailers with practically no issues.
- Easily oversee clients and their information: Wholesalers and retailers in the window treatment industry need to look at details of a few hundred clients. Moreover, client information and insights concerning past orders need to access regularly and used to take new requests or convey items. BMS link software is helpful in this situation as it takes into consideration information to be accessed from any place in no time. Workers significantly don’t need to trust that pages will get done with stacking at a lethargic speed and get reliable day in and day out admittance to client information.
- Allows for simple access from any area: In case, you are investing time and energy into developing your business then there is a need for software that works without a hitch and problems. With the BMS interface, you get awnings software that can be effortlessly accessed through the web whether you are in the office, at home, or an extended get-away. The cloud-based software is accessed with the guide of a program, permitting you to make statements, take requests, and close deals from any area.
- Fast admittance to catalog and prices: Blinds wholesalers depend on lists with subtleties and pictures of items and costs in dominant sheets to make statements to retailers and to take orders. The software significantly lessens the requirement for getting sorted out and putting away paper-based indexes in file organizers. It additionally decreases the measure of physical work expected to look and discover them. Sales agents can, consequently, right away make statements inside a couple of snaps, send them to retailers and take orders dependent on them in practically no time. This quick course of making statements and taking requests permits wholesalers to beat contenders who are increasingly slow to win more deals.
- Operation costs are diminished definitely: Cash set aside is cash acquired, and at the BMS interface we comprehend this idea well. The product by removing physical work makes sure that independent ventures don’t need to recruit additional representatives in any event when they serve more clients. All things considered, existing staff can deal with more clients inside their work hours with the guide of software and the business can save money on pay rates.
- Business serves more clients easily: clients frequently require new window treatments while moving into another place, or when they need to redesign to deal with the blistering climate of summer. Wholesalers and retailers of blinds can deal with this unexpected expansion in client volume effectively in case they are utilizing the right software. Significantly, they don’t have to recruit impermanent staff, can, in any case, convey statements to clients before their rivals.
Organizations, for example, BMS interface, which offers window blinds software continue to add to highlights gave. If you want to buy window blinds software then, at that point, visit us today and get the most extreme advantages presented by this product. The features enlisted by such software, consequently, don’t stay stale however continue to increment. Reach us if you need to select a free preliminary and experience how BMS interface software functions.
How to Make the Perfect Espresso at Home
Usatoday.com: Angel Number 111 Meaning
Digitalconnectmag.com: Putlocker Review & Alternatives in 2023
How Social Media Marketing Helps To Build Strategy?
Four Pillars to a Highly-Performing DevOps Strategy to Speed up Business Results
Where to Buy Platypus Shoes
What’s Next For Liquorland?
What to Expect at Oak Grove Casino
Indigo Sky Casino & Resort Review
Salicylic Acid Face Wash
How to Turn Off Ad Personalization
The Best Fish and Chips Near Me
How to Find a Wilko Near Me
How to Find Canadian Tire Hours
Best Dog Parks in Buford, GA
GAMING3 years ago
5 Coolest Patterns In Mirror Cube That You Should Know
Reviews2 years ago
9xflix Com | 9xflix 2022 Bollywood Movies Download
PC/TABLET/MOBILES3 years ago
Pc Builder: Find The Best Parts For Your Pc And Your Workstation
GAMING3 years ago
11 Top Alternatives To Stream2watch For Live Streaming Sports
TECH3 years ago
Complete Guide of 1337x Proxy 2021 | List of Unblocked 1337x Sites
TECH2 years ago
What Are The Tricks To Resolve The Fritzbox 7590 Red Info Light?
APPS AND SOFTWARE3 years ago
Build A White-Label On-Demand Service Marketplace In A Snap With The Thumbtack Clone
PC/TABLET/MOBILES3 years ago
Top 7 Tech Products of the Decade That You Must Know