Today, India excels in various ways, and innovation is no exception.
We have witnessed several Made in India applications that have captured the central place over the past few months.
Meanwhile, we also have experienced the emergence of several Made in India apps since the ban of over 100 Chinese apps, such as the very famous TikTok. Some of these app makers say that their services have been supported by PM Modi’s Atmanirbhar Bharat and individuals in India are already choosing applications made in the same country as their own.
- GAANA: Gaana is a single stop platform for all the music fans. Along with regional tracks, the app provides unrestricted access to various Bollywood songs. Gaana provides a paid membership, which requires users to stream unlimited tracks.
- BOOK MY SHOW: BookMyShow is a film-ticket booking app that has been extended in general to cover theatre shows and other related activities. It gives a full calendar of upcoming activities and allows users to pre-book tickets. BookMyShow also sends alerts informing consumers of display timings, even with this.
- WYNK: Wynk, the music broadcasting app for Airtel, has more than 2.5 million songs encompassing both the type Indian and foreign music. The application offers a huge music storage space, along with Pop, Rock, hiphop, Devotional and club, surrounding all styles and segments.
- PAYTM: Paytm enables customers to settle all their expenses utilizing the Paytm wallet cash, one among the quickest digital payment applications that already has an online purchasing interface built-in. Including paying insurance premiums, the app will also be accessed to schedule cabs. Users may also use Paytm to send / receive cash.
- FREECHARGE: Another digital mode of payment application which comes with a managed wallet is FreeCharge. Users will pay their expenses, buy online and send / accept funds through WhatsApp connections using FreeCharge. It also provides consumers with cashback deals and discounts.
- MOBIKWIK: MobiKwik allows users to make cashless purchases while receiving cashbacks. Buses as well as other similar material, such as route specifics and ticket prices, can be found using the app. Through the MobiKwik app, this can be paid for.
- FLIPKART: Among the most famous e-commerce websites is undoubtedly Flipkart, and its interface is especially effective. It sells items from different segments, and Flipkart also provides an extra discount on orders made through the app.
- SNAPDEAL: A further home-grown platform of e-commerce software that aims to provide consumers with a perfect digital buying experience is Snapdeal. The application features all the deals on the store that are eligible.
- INFIBEAM: Infibeam provides a wide variety of items in categories such as mobiles, books, clothes, footwear, lifestyle and much more. The app delivers ‘hot deals’ and ‘magic boxes’ to guarantee the best prices on online items available.
- JUST DIAL: For all forms of everyday needs-be it the information regarding trending movies or local restaurants-Only Dial acts as a one-stop alternative. The software also offers knowledge about restaurants, hardware shops, taxi facilities, florists, and many more.
- QUICKR: Quikr’s online listings marketplace software helps people to purchase, sell, rent and search something online. Without sharing their contact information, users can securely communicate with prospective purchasers and traders using the application. The app appears to have nearly 26 million new users added every month.
- OLX: OLX is yet another amazing platform related to classifieds, making it a cakewalk to purchase and sell all your second-hand things digitally. There are variety of ways to link up with one another where it is also offered to market participants.
- TEEN PATTI: With over 5 million downloads, Teen Patti has become a successful card game. Related to those casino games, including Poker, Texas Poker and Splash, it is a three-person game. The creators of the application also sell other games that have accrued more than a billion installs, such as Indian Rummy.
- LUDO KING: One of the best pieces of a Made in Indian application success storey is Ludo King. Ludo King has been there for several decades as a free and engaging application. Usually when users switch to the website to enjoy some challenges and enjoyable moments with relatives and friends, this game hit its height during the pandemic lockdown the most. The app can be downloaded from both the android Google Play Store and the iphone app store.
- CAR RUN: Car Run is a quick and real action-packed car racing challenge game which measures the driving ability of the players while escaping the chase of police officers.
- MAKE MY TRIP: It is obviously among the most common applications when it gets to travel booking. The software gives consumers special offers and also includes 2 G connectivity with an enhanced surfing experience.
- GOIBIBO: Goibibo is a have to-have for quick and secure online ticket reservation of anything from plane tickets to accommodations. The application recently received an upgrade and now allows users to win ‘goCash’ if a ticket is booked by any of their connections using Goibibo. Buyers will use this ‘goCash’ afterwards to reserve their own seats.
While speaking about these outstanding Made In India apps that enable individuals to have fun using their smartphones, there is this one amazing local keyboard app, Bangla Keyboard, that I must refer you to. For all Bengali speaking users, the software operates like magic. It allows you to enjoy and access different games and features to put your life at ease and also lets you stay relaxed. More flavors are applied to the keyboard software and keeps the chat even more engaging. Not to forget, with your profile in it, the application still has various free & hilarious funny tales. Download Bangla App now!