Sooner or later, every student has to write a case study in his university life. A case study requires detailed and thorough research of the subject. The goal of a case study is to understand a topic and to unearth a new interpretation. Thus, add a new vision to your present notions. Case studies are conducted in specific education fields to uncover better practices, find vital services, or explore fascinating areas. Do you want to know how to write an excellent case study? Well, dear, we bring you the ultimate guide on how to write a case study.
Steps Of Writing A Case Study
Writing a case study can be a complicated task. However, if you adhere to the following guidelines, you can write astounding case studies. Are you ready to write a brilliant case study that will leave your readers appalled? Let us begin.
Understanding The Case:
Picking a topic is not enough, to begin. You have to understand the case thoroughly before conducting your research. Cases are generally the subject that has already been tested in the past. The reason is, such cases give a better understanding of the research topic. While choosing a topic you must consider how the research on this particular topic may unearth new approaches to handle present-day concerns. You must have access to data and have enough time in your hand to conduct exhaustive research to make your case study appealing. Also, your topic must challenge the past research and should be able to answer present-day concerns.
Format And Style Of Writing:
The following are the key components of composing a case study:
- Presentation: Your presentation must bring to light the motivation and extension of your research. It must represent the issue, but it must also explain why the case is being utilised, and how this research will help in discussing or solving the concern. Describe your issue and investigating strategy in a way that would address your research. Also, explain how your research and case study will help in providing more knowledge and understanding of that particular issue.
- Literature Review: This section in the case studies presents contextual material, and it allows the topic of the case study to be seen traditionally about how the research will tackle the experimental question. In this section, you can feature relevant works and their contribution to that specific issue.
- Strategy: Strategy is the basic rudiment of writing a case study. In this section, you will explain the purpose of writing the case study.
- Methodology: This section of the case study elaborates to the audience how you researched your case study. The reader will be able to understand your working ethics and authenticate your study. This section highlights the type of research, such as quantitative, qualitative, experimental, or ethnographic. In addition to it, you also have to add your source of data, for instance, surveys, interviews, archives, etc. Also, mention all the tools and devices you used to collect the data and the hindrances you faced in this section of your case study.
Results Or Findings
In this section, you need to include all the key findings, and what you observed throughout your research. Although, presenting a bland fact would not suffice your case study. You must write each discovery in a manner that is related to the prime issue of your case study’s question. Use heading and subheading while drafting your case study to categories your observations. Usage of tables, graphs, and figures is also advisable to make it convenient for your readers to go through your research data. One thing you must keep in your mind is to include the most relevant findings.
The main element of the argument revolves around deciphering and concluding the discoveries. It is suggested by our case study assignment help experts, that you should link the description of your findings with the argument. Explain your case issue in brief and present your results of the case study. You can also characterise the importance of your findings in this section. Feature your points that show the significance of your results.
In this section, you can bring all the things you have talked about and included in your case study so that it makes sense to your audience. You have the opportunity of exploring the meaning and implication of your discoveries. Include the information that takes your audience to the issues and the questions of your case study. Also, relate your work with the findings of other researchers to make your case study more credible.
The conclusion is a vital part of the research and case study. Sum up your conclusion in layman’s language so that every reader can understand it. Also, you explain why your research is better than the previous case study. You must represent the most vital points of your case study. The conclusion must quickly elucidate your findings of the case study.
The above-mentioned points are brought to light by our assignment help experts. Follow the guidelines or read different textsheet alternative, and you will be able to write excellent case studies. We wish you good luck!
How To Use A Personal Loan For Renovating Your Home
Making changes to your house once in a while or often is both quite common. Home renovation is part of every household by improving your bedroom style, putting in some contemporary woodwork, or introducing a completely eclectic decor theme throughout the house.
Renovating a house is a good expense that gives you satisfaction over a long period. A lot of renovations take place around important family functions, festivals, or celebrations. Also, when you have bought a new home or are looking to renovate the existing one. You don’t want to exhaust your savings. Therefore, the best way is to use a personal loan for home renovation for all these purposes.
A personal loan is an unsecured loan that means you don’t have to put a security against the approved loan, which is the most attractive feature of a personal loan. This makes personal loans convenient for those who are just starting a career and do not have assets to put up as collateral.
These are some points to renovate your home using a personal loan:
A Complete Plan Is Necessary
Whenever you do some work, you have to make a complete plan in renovating your home where many expenses occur. In the same way, when you are renovating your home, you should draw up a complete plan before starting your project. Poor planning and execution waste money and valuable resources. Like the home décor, which costs a lot, you have to plan in such a way that it is under your budget. You should make a list of what is necessary and important to you according to their cost. This will make your project easier to understand, and it is a good idea to allow for unexpected expenses.
Stick To A Budget
This is the next most important thing that everyone should follow. Whenever you spend money, it’s a good idea to know how much we are saving from that purchase, whether it’s simply a meal out or buying something big. Most people don’t think about all the small monthly bills or buy unnecessary things that are not required. When we are planning for a personal loan for home renovation, you should be careful to spend money and tighten your monthly budget. You should stick to a planned budget, which will help you in the monthly EMI of the personal loan.
Compare The Price And Offers
Comparing prices is essential before purchasing because it will help you to find great deals on the same item or similar items at discounted prices. In today’s world, everything is dependent on technology. All the information you want is readily available at your fingertips. This makes our life very easier. Instead of going to shops, you can survey the best prices, offers, and reviews online in all categories before making a purchase that comes under your budget, and you can get everything you need.
Personal Loan EMI calculator is Useful
If you take a personal loan, you need to pay the principal and the interest amount. If you are planning for a personal loan, you should use an Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) calculator to estimate the monthly installment payments. According to the plan you have prepared, you have a good idea of the loan you need. The lender determines the interest rate for a personal loan. The EMI consists of the principal amount of the loan and the interest paid on the personal loan.
After that, only the loan tenure remains, which is the period or duration for which the loan amount is sanctioned. You can adjust the tenure of the loan on the calculator. Personal loans, car loans, education loans have shorter tenures as compared to home loans.
Apply for the Personal Loan
Before you go ahead with your personal loan requirements, ensure to check your eligibility first. For applying for a personal loan, you must be a resident of that country, and you have to be between 21 and 60 years of age with a net monthly income of over Rs 30,000. With a good credit score, the probability of your personal loan for renovating a home is higher. These are some steps that need to follow for applying for a personal loan:
1. Fill Out the Application Form.
First of all, you have to fill the application form. Ensure that you provide accurate personal, employment, and financial details. You will also have to fill in your PAN and Aadhar number to proceed to the next step.
- Select the loan amount
- Submit Required Documents like KYC documents (ID and address proofs), Salary slips, bank statements (past 3 months), employee ID, or business proof
- And at last, receive Your Loan Amount
After the above points, we get to know how to renovate your home using a personal loan. A personal loan is very useful for its no collateral, instant approval, cheaper than a credit card, no prepayment penalty after six months, long tenure, etc.
Also Read: WPIT18.com Login
How to Record Screen on Laptop
Many times we want to screen record on our laptop but we have no knowledge of how to do it. In this article, we will educate you about the simple steps or even the best screen recorders for Windows 10 you can use to screen record on a Laptop.
So let’s get started:
First, we will be covering the manual processes of how to do screen recording on a laptop and then we may also discuss some of the best screen recording software for Windows.
Let’s cover them one by one.
1. Use Game Bar To Record Your Laptop Screen:
Before covering the steps of how to do it, please note the Game Bar option can only be used if you have Windows 10. If you have a previous version of the Windows Operating System, the Game Bar option won’t work. This option though is very easy and comes with a limitation. With Game Bar, you can record the laptop screen of only one program at a time. It cannot be used to record screens with multiple programs. Let’s see how to do screen recording on a laptop using the Game Bar:
- Launch the program or app which you want to record.
- Press the Windows Logo Key and G simultaneously on your Keyboard.
- Doing so will open a dialogue box asking you to open the Game Bar. Choose Yes, this is a game.
- On the Game Bar, click on the Mic icon to screen record with audio.
- Once done, click on the Record button to start the screen recording.
- When you want to finish recording, simply click on the Stop button.
- Post this press Windows Logo Key and E simultaneously to open the File Explorer.
- Copy the address from the Address bar and then press the Enter key.
This is how you can record a laptop screen easily using the Game Bar in Windows 10. However, if you do not have Windows 10, and still want to learn how to do screen recording on a laptop, you can also use third-party tools to accomplish the task for you. Let’s see some of the apps to do screen recording on a laptop.
ActivePresenter is a third-party screen recorder tool by Atomi Systems that not only records screens but can also be used to edit videos. ActivePresenter is one of the most popular tools to screen record on a laptop and is used by YouTubers, trainers, Faculties, video creators, etc.
ActivePresenter comes in both free and paid versions. The free version itself delivers most of the functionalities and users may want. It lets you capture the screen, trim it, cut, split, make changes in the speed and volume, add animation, etc. Another advantage of the trial version is that it does not add a watermark even in the trial version.
The paid version on the other hand has more advanced features of editing audio and video and also provides software simulations.
Benefits Of Using ActivePresenter:
- Easily lets you record full screen, a window, region.
- Comes with a video editor that lets you edit captured videos as well as imported videos.
- The free version provides all the basic features like cut, trim, adjust, transitions, animations, change speed and volumes, etc.
- It is ad-free and you can record a laptop screen without any time limit.
- The paid version contains advanced features like the Blur effect, noise reduction, audio fade in/out, etc.
While there are so many benefits of using ActivePresenter to screen records on a laptop screen, it also has some limitations.
- It is available for only 64-bit Operating Systems.
- You cannot schedule screen recording.
- Video cropping features are still missing.
2. OBS Studio:
OBS Studio is another screen recording software that can be beneficial when you are learning how to do screen recording on a laptop. With OBS Studio one can easily screen record, do video recording, and also live stream videos without any watermark and there is no time limit on the duration of the screen recording.
Due to these benefits of OBS Studio software, it is highly recommended for gamers who like to broadcast their gameplay. OBS Studio allows users to capture the entire laptop display as well as capture screen using a webcam or even a microphone which is an amazing feature. It also helps in creating layered videos for webcams and lets the user select the desktop applications as well as the audio sources that they might want to share.
However, OBS Studio does not have a video editor which is still a missing functionality many users look for in a screen recorder application.
Benefits Of Using OBS Studio:
- Easily lets you record a full screen, microphone, web cam, window, etc.
- It is totally free from any kind of ads.
- Allows streaming to YouTube, DailyMotion, etc.
- It does not contain any watermark.
- Contains all features like cut, trim, adjust, transitions, animations, change speed and volumes, etc.
- Comes with an easy-to-use audio mixer.
While there are so many benefits of using OBS Studio to screen records on a laptop screen, it also has some limitations.
- It does not have a video editor.
- There is no Pause button for recording.
We all might want to record a laptop screen under situations where we might save our work or may need it at a later stage. While you can always take screenshots or write down the steps of the important work, it is always recommended you record the entire screen so that you have it all in one place.
Screen Recorders are also used by gamers to record screens as well as for live streaming. If you have Windows 10 you can easily use the Game Bar option to do screen recording on a laptop. However, since it is only present in Windows 10, others that may have previous versions of Windows can make use of the screen recording tools mentioned above and easily learn how to do screen recording on a laptop.
How to Choose a Horizontal Boring and Milling Machine
The metallurgy industry is massive, giving way to multiple businesses and organizations. Being one of the initial industries to have established operations, this sector has witnessed modernization over the last decade. Machines with a high degree of accuracy and control are replacing the older, less efficient systems with Giddings and Lewis as one of the leading manufacturers in the latest times.
Machining metal parts can come with its own set of struggles! However, having a versatile device capable of tackling any material is a lifesaver for such businesses.
Given that boring and milling machines are unique and come in different shapes and sizes, it might become confusing for operators to select ideal types of equipment. Therefore, to help you understand and buy better, this article will help you purchase the best metalworking needs.
But first, let’s understand what these machines are!
Horizontal Boring and Milling Machine:
Boring and milling machines are usually used in metalworking industries, where the complex parts need to be machined from individual metal blocks. A horizontal boring mill is capable of making holes and cuts in the horizontal direction. They are primarily divided into three types, namely: table, floor, and planer. Talking of its functionality, a table type used horizontal boring machine can work with large metal parts and machining parts with a high degree of accuracy.
A horizontal boring and milling machine is different from a vertical one in the aspect of its moving parts. For example, a vertical boring machine has a stationary tool, and the workpiece rotates, making it hard to work with more significant pieces. But in a horizontal boring machine, the workpiece is fixed, and the tool rotates, making it possible to work on one piece from multiple directions.
These types of boring machines are used by all major industries like aerospace, construction, automotive, and oil & gas. In the following section, we will look at the few points that must be kept in mind before purchasing a horizontal boring and milling machine.
How to Choose the Perfect Machine for All your Needs?
You might be well aware of what you might need to carry out the basic tasks in your metalworking company. But there is a lot of variety of machines that are available that can frequently confuse any manufacturer. Companies like Giddings and Lewis machine are market leaders when it comes to CNC horizontal boring mills for sale.
Some of the things to look out for before purchasing a horizontal boring and milling machine are,
- Spindle diameter – Spindle diameter determines the cutting ability of the machine. The larger the spindle diameter, the more it can twist and cut through heavy-duty materials. Therefore, going for a bigger spindle diameter will be beneficial if you look forward to working with heavy-duty materials like carbon steel.
Machines with more oversized spindles have to face problems with reduced stability of the entire device, and to tackle that; a box-in-box design is used. In addition, there is additional support for saddle travel. There will be a price increase for all these supports compared to the base models, and this should be kept in mind while deciding the type of machine you want to purchase. A bigger spindle will also be very suitable for softer machines; however, the spindle speed has to be increased while machining more delicate materials.
- Workpiece weight and size – You should also have an initial idea about the object’s size that you might be machining using the boring machine. Buying a machine with a table size less than the desired size may lead to many problems while working, and buying unnecessarily huge something will be a waste of money. Therefore, the optimal size will be a little larger than the size of the workpiece that you will be working with.
- Axis travel – The axis travel controls the depth to which a machine can cut. More extensive axis travel can cut out deeper grooves and remove more material at one go, thus saving time. But it should be kept in mind that having a bigger travel schedule is not always beneficial as it can lead to reduced accuracy and uncontrolled imbalances.
Also, having a bigger travel when you are machining something minimal is almost of no use. giddings and lewis horizontal boring mill for sale by prestige equipment will provide you with all these options, but it is entirely up to you which one you will need for the task at hand.
- The number of axes – A milling machine usually comes with three axes that help move vertically, horizontally, and longitudinally. These three axes are mostly enough for all machining purposes, but the fourth axis is introduced to reduce human interference and improve production speed.
Four axes milling machines can rotate the piece to achieve different intermediate angles so that different intermediate angles can be achieved during the machining process. This axis can also be used to vary the angle of approach of the tool while machining.
- Maintenance – Buying metalworking machinery is a big investment, so it should be taken care of whether the company is providing a valid warranty on the parts or not.
Many different things can easily make you make the wrong purchase, but following the points mentioned above will help you have a clear idea about what you wish to buy. Before buying, another important thing is to account for the resources required for purchasing and maintaining the machine over a long period. This planning will help you create a range of amounts that you are willing to spend on the machine, which will streamline your options even more.
Where to Buy Platypus Shoes
What’s Next For Liquorland?
What to Expect at Oak Grove Casino
Indigo Sky Casino & Resort Review
Salicylic Acid Face Wash
How to Turn Off Ad Personalization
The Best Fish and Chips Near Me
How to Find a Wilko Near Me
How to Find Canadian Tire Hours
Best Dog Parks in Buford, GA
Costco Winnipeg Hours and Locations
Sertraline – What You Need to Know
Which One Is Easier: Forex Or Stocks?
How to View and Download the Chetak Lottery Result
The 9 Best SEO Plugins for WordPress
PC/TABLET/MOBILES2 years ago
Pc Builder: Find The Best Parts For Your Pc And Your Workstation
GAMING2 years ago
11 Top Alternatives To Stream2watch For Live Streaming Sports
TECH1 year ago
Complete Guide of 1337x Proxy 2021 | List of Unblocked 1337x Sites
APPS AND SOFTWARE1 year ago
Build A White-Label On-Demand Service Marketplace In A Snap With The Thumbtack Clone
GAMING2 years ago
5 Coolest Patterns In Mirror Cube That You Should Know
APPS AND SOFTWARE2 years ago
How to Build Handyman App like Uber
APPS AND SOFTWARE1 year ago
White-label App Solutions: How it helps the modern age entrepreneurs to enter into ride-hailing business easily
APPS AND SOFTWARE1 year ago
Everything You Need To Know About “Super Apps” And Why You Should Launch One